COVID SPECIAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic our #1 priority has always been the safety of our customers and employees. Since the beginning of April 2020, we worked to maintain clear and transparent lines of communication. As we continue to monitor developments locally and around the world, we want to show you how we care for your health at Archipelago.
Frequently asked questions
Here are the 6 safety steps of our original CSDS (Covid Special Distribution System). We follow this procedure everyday and for every order.
STEP 1 Staff practice social distancing in and out of warehouse
STEP 2 Staff wear masks while at the warehouse
STEP 3 We spray alcohol on all products when picking them in the warehouse.
STEP 4 We sanitize all items again when we consolidate your order, including plastic bags.
STEP 5 Staff will bring out order delivery to the gate. You call us one hour before picking up your order.
STEP 6 Contact-less payment. With our portable Credit Card machine, you pay in your car. You can also pay by check or cash
- Order preparation following our original CSDS safety steps
- The drivers and porters wear masks. Vehicles are equipped with alcohol and hand sanitizers.
- Our delivery vehicles are sanitized every morning and every evening.
- Interior and exterior contact points are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Delivery team will call you when the delivery has arrived in your yard.
- Delivery team will place your order where you want: on your steps, in your garage…
- Credit Card or check payment only. No cash on delivery. SEE NATHANIEL for portable CC machines?
- Please allow us until next day for your order to be processed
- You call us on 6123683 to tell us at what time you wzngt to pick up at our warehouse in Belfast.
- You call us on 6123683 when you reach the parking lot.
- Sanitized staff wearing a mask will bring your order to your vehicle.
SEE CSDS ORIGINAL SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR CONTACTLESS DELIVERY SYSTEM.
- Please check the map to see our delivery days in your area.
- You pick your required delivery day.
- Our driver will call when leaving with your order
- A sanitized member of staff with a mask will carry your order to your yard
Monday to Friday – West Coast to Portsmouth
Monday to Friday – Jimmit to Roseau
Wednesday & Friday – Calibishie, Castle Bruce, Marigot.
DELIVERY VEHICLES DO NOT GO PASSED LOUBIERE OR ANYWHERE TO THE SOUTH.
DELIVERY VEHICLES DO NOT GO TO GRAND BAY
DELIVERY VEHICLES DO NOT go to the interior.
No return after seven (7) days. Return must be accompanied by this bill and item(s) must be in good condition.
Interest shall be applied at 1% per month on overdue balance. The customer shall be liable to pay collection cost, inclusive of attorney’s fees, bailiff’s cost.