We understand that you are concerned about your privacy and information about you. We thank you for trusting us with the same, thus, we are committed to keeping that trust with how we carefully and sensibly handle your data.
By using the Site and its services, you are agreeing with the practices provided herein.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What personal data are we collecting from you?
In order for us to process your orders and provide you with our products and services, we collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Home/Office Address
- Why are we collecting these data?
We are collecting these data in order for us to process your orders and provide you with our products and services.
We may also use them to continually improve our products and services; and to develop more products and services catering to your needs.
We also use them to communicate with you regarding your orders, transactions, or whenever we wish to inform you about our products, services, and special offers.
We may also use them to prevent/detect fraud and abuse in our efforts to protect ourselves and our customers.
- Who do we share customers’ data with?
We do not share customer’s data with any other entity or party. Your information stay in Site and you can request to have them deleted.
- Where do we send customer’s data to?
Customer’s data stay in Site. We do not send customer’s data to others, except in the following instances:
- As required by law, for example in connection with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution and other similar legal procedures;
- When, in good faith, we are convinced that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your security, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request.
- How long do we retain customer’s data?
We retain your information for as long as we need them to in line with our providing services to you. However, you can request to have these information erased. This does not include any data we are obligated to keep for administrative, legal, or security purpose.
We are committed in protecting the confidentiality of your information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards with regard to the overall handling of your information.
We utilize cookies and other identifiers to enable us to recognize your browser or device and to provide or improve our products and services.
Customer Support and Queries
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to modify or amend this Privacy Notice at any time and/or in response to any legislative or lawful data protection developments.